Are you having power socket problems with your laptop? Is your laptop battery not charging? If your laptop won’t charge, we can repair your laptop power socket. We can solve laptop charging problems for all laptop manufacturers including Acer, Sony, Apple, Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Packard Bell, Asus, Dell, ADVENT and many more.
DCBComputing Services can get your laptop working again for a fixed price which cannot be beaten. Please contact us for a free quote where we will give you our best price for your laptop. Our prices include all shipping, parts and labour; There are no hidden costs, so contact us for a free no obligation quote now.
Symptoms of a broken power socket (DC jack) include:
- The backlight on your screen flickers whilst charging
- Your laptop frequently changes from battery to AC power
- Your laptop battery will not charge
- The power socket (also known as DC jack and power socket adapter) is loose or broken
- Your laptop will not power up at all